Latest update

Whilst we promised to update parents again this week, we are afraid that discussions about Hertfordshire County Council’s acquisition of the permanent site and 2017 opening are still ongoing. We are mindful that the lack of news is causing anxiety for parents who are starting to prepare for visits to Open Evenings later this month, but can assure you that we are doing everything we can to expedite a decision.

For the moment, we would ask you to keep Tuesday 20th September, 7pm in your diary which is when we are scheduled to hold our Open Evening at St Clement Danes School.

We still hope to confirm by midweek next week that we are able to open in 2017; Hertfordshire County Council and Transport for London finalising negotiations over the land in a timely manner is crucial in determining whether we can do so.

As usual, updates will be communicated to all parents on our database and posted here.