Teacher of Technology (Full or Part Time)Back to vacancies
TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY
Full or Part-Time min 0.60 FTE
CROXLEY DANES SCHOOL
MPS/UPS (Fringe Area)
Required: September 2020
We are seeking a full or part-time Technology Teacher who will be able to contribute positively to the work of the Technology Department. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Textiles to GCSE and / or A level. This role is suitable for NQTs or experienced colleagues.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for Technology and for education in its widest sense
• Experience of teaching Textiles at KS3 and KS4 (or KS5) is desirable but not essential
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website.
• Applications to be sent to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9.00am on Monday 24th February 2020 (email@example.com). We reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate can be found, therefore early application is advised.
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• Interview date w/c 24th February 2020.
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 589699