Teacher of Science (Part Time)Back to vacancies
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Part-Time (0.40 – 0.60fte)
CROXLEY DANES SCHOOL
MPS/UPS (Fringe Area)
Required: September 2020
We are seeking a part-time Science Teacher (ideally with a specialism in Chemistry or Physics) who will be able to contribute positively to the work of the Science Department. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Chemistry or Physics to GCSE and / or A level.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for Science and for education in its widest sense
• Experience of teaching Chemistry or Physics at KS3 and KS4 (or KS5).
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website.
• Applications to be sent to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 10.00am on Monday 24th February 2020 (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate can be found, therefore early application is advised.
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• Interview date w/c 24th February 2020.
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk
Tel: 01923 589699