Attendance and Curriculum Support AdministratorBack to vacancies
We are seeking an Attendance & Curriculum Support Administrator to join our team at Croxley Danes School, currently based in Watford, but moving to a brand new building in Croxley Green during 2020.
We would like you to have:
- English and Maths Level 2 (GCSE equivalent)
- Experience of working with and supporting children, young people and their parents/carers
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- The ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to work in a team and be part of the wider life and ethos of the school
- Ability and self-motivation to work independently
- Student focused, professional approach to work
- Experience of ICT (Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Current first aid at work qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of analysing data to identify patterns and trends (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working with school staff and visiting professionals (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of school procedures (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of providing guidance on student welfare issues (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of SIMS (desirable but not essential)
We can offer:
- A permanent contract of 37 hours per week, Term Time plus INSET days
- A positive working environment within a well-regarded, heavily over-subscribed school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017, are part of the Danes Educational Trust. They have recently been joined by two further schools in the Hatfield/Potters Bar area: Chancellor's School and Onslow St Audrey's School. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
- Applications to be sent to Mrs M. Patel (HR Administrator) By 10am on Monday 23rd September
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169
We currently have no other vacancies.