Numeracy Co-ordinatorBack to vacancies
We are seeking a Numeracy Co-ordinator to work with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to continue to raise standards in numeracy across the curriculum. The role is based at our new, mixed, state secondary school as it builds on its outstanding first two years of operation and prepares to move into its state of the art building on its permanent site in 2020.
We would like you to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for numeracy and a desire to raise standards
- Experience of teaching Maths across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to inspire and motivate others to work as a team for the benefit of the students
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Record of outstanding classroom practice
- A critical understanding of pedagogy specifically in relation to the teaching of numeracy
- Confident understanding of the role of assessment and AfL in securing pupil progress
- Confident grasp of strategies to differentiate teaching and personalise learning
- Knowledge to contribute positively and effectively to the formulation of improvement plans and developments, whole school and departmental.
- Evidence of continued professional development
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within a brand new school setting developed by St Clement Danes, an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from this website
- Applications to be sent to Mrs Manisha Patel, HR Administrator by 10am on Monday, 25th March 2019 (we reserve the right to close the post earlier than the advertised date, therefore, early applications are encouraged)
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
We currently have no other vacancies.