Diversity and InclusionBack to Key Information Menu
Danes Educational Trust is committed to building a fair and inclusive culture where everyone can thrive and be of their best by embracing the differences they bring.
Evidenced by our core values we recognise the importance of a safe and respectful place to work for our staff and learners, where there is no place for inequality of any kind.
We continue to do everything we can to employ and educate without prejudice. To that end, we are partnering with a Diversity and Inclusion specialist externally to further review our position and seek ways in which we can continue to improve.
Equality statement 2020-21
At Croxley Danes School, we have reviewed our Equal opportunities policy which can be found in the All Policies area. Our Equality Objectives Action Plan is attached below. The Trust is committed to establishing a clear framework in which to govern the treatment of all students within our schools, therefore seeking to remove human prejudice from the decision-making process and overcoming any inequality, ensuring that every child and young person that attends one of our schools receives an education which offers them the best chance at fulfilling their potential.
During 2020-21, staff at the school will be working to:
- Monitor, track and raise the attainment of SEND & vulnerable groups
- Reduce the number of racist and bullying incidents & raise awareness
- Promote LGBTQ and reduce homophobic language and actions
- Ensure the resources and displays reflect our diverse population
- Continue to ensure the accessibility of curriculum and extra-curricular provision for all
- Prevent radicalisation and promote tolerance and respect
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality Objectives Action Plan 15/07/2019 194.21 KB
If you require paper copies of any of the policies/information on this website please contact the school in writing, or by email to email@example.com
Copies will be supplied free of charge within 10 working days.