Medical and Pastoral Support AdministratorBack to vacancies
We are seeking a Medical and Pastoral Support Administrator to join our team at Croxley Danes School, currently based in Watford, but moving to a brand new building in Croxley Green during 2020.
We would like you to have:
- A current first aid qualification
- English and Maths Level 2 (GCSE equivalent)
- Experience of working with and supporting children, young people and their parents/carers
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- The ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to work in a team and be part of the wider life and ethos of the school
- Ability and self-motivation to work independently
- Student focused, professional approach to work
- Experience of ICT (Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- A natural aptitude for to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
We can offer:
- A permanent contract of 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
- A positive working environment within a well-regarded, heavily over-subscribed school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
Croxley Danes School is a new, all-ability, co-educational state secondary school serving South West Hertfordshire. It opened in September 2017 and already provides a high quality education to its first three cohorts of students. It will eventually grow to over 1200 students aged 11-18 at its permanent location where its buildings are currently under construction. Croxley Danes School is addressing a substantial shortfall in secondary places for 2017 and beyond and is fast becoming the first-choice school for the surrounding area.
If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the links on this website
- Applications to be sent to Mrs D Gamble (Recruitment Manager) by 10am on Thursday 21st November 2019
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 589699
We currently have no other vacancies.