Receptionist and Reprographics TechnicianBack to vacancies
We are seeking a Receptionist & Reprographics Technician to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust. The role is based at Croxley Danes School, our new, mixed, state secondary school as it builds on its outstanding first two years of operation and prepares to move into its state of the art building on its permanent site in Croxley Green in 2020.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of working in an office environment in an administrative role.
- Experience of ICT (Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, including English and Maths GCSE at grades A* to C
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- The ability to communicate on all levels on the telephone, in person and in written communication with a range of stake-holders
- Ability to understand the needs of students, visitors and staff
- Knowledge of school procedures including safeguarding and experience of SIMS MIS package would be advantageous
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within a brand new school setting developed by St Clement Danes, an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
Croxley Danes School is a new, all-ability, co-educational state secondary school serving South West Hertfordshire. It opened in September 2017 and already provides a high quality education to its first two cohorts of students. It will eventually grow to over 1200 students aged 11-18 at its permanent location where its buildings are currently under construction. Croxley Danes School is addressing a substantial shortfall in secondary places for 2017 and beyond and is fast becoming the first-choice school for the surrounding area.
If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the links on this website
- Applications to be sent to Mrs M. Patel (HR Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Monday, 17th June 2019
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.